Some more useful situations
1. The ratio of magnetic dipole moment to angular momentum for a uniformly charged configuration
2. A current loop behaves like a magnetic of dipole moment M = A N I, here I → current in loop, A → loop area & N → its no. of turns.
3. A current loop placed of dipole moment in external uniform magnetic field experiences a torque, .
4. A current carrying conductor placed in uniform magnetic field experiences a force.
5. For a closed loop of any shape net force on it is zero, however depending upon direction of current & external magnetic field a tension T = RBI may produce.
6. Two straight parallel conductors experience a force per unit of their length due to the magnetic field of each other.